• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Future Cavalier owner introducing herself

angelajoy1961

Hi my name is Angela and I am planning to have a Cavalier in September/October this year following our summer holiday. I have joined this forum as I am hoping to pick some very experienced owner's brains to make me as informed as possible prior to being owned by a Cavalier. I don't work and intend to have my pup with me at all times whenever possible. I live next door to my parents and they are looking forwards to puppy-sitting on the rare occasions that she won't be able to come with us. Our garden is completely enclosed so will be safe for her. I am reading as much as possible about the breed and I think she will fit in really well. Any advice anyone can offer will be gratefully received.

Back