• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Haven't been on since 2009!

Kristy

A little history. I joined this website back in Jan. 2008 and purchased a beautiful Cavalier whom we named Chloe. She was the sweetest baby ever! She died before her 1 year birthday tho due to the vet screwing something up after I had her fixed. My family and I were devastated to say the least! Well, almost 4 years later, we are trying again. A month ago we purchased Carly, a beautiful Blenheim Cavalier. She is 12 weeks old now and doing wonderful! Is it possible to have a puppy housetrained already? That has never once had an accident in the house after being with us for almost 5 weeks? She even sleeps through the night now! It's crazy! I am one lucky mama!
Here is her album I started: http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=523
And Here is a pic from the other day:

attachment.php

welcome back!!! Im really sorry to hear about Chloe. That must have been so hard. What went wrong?

Congratulations on Carly, she is absolutly beautiful. you guys must be thrilled :D

icon_welcome

Welcome back. Carly is really beautiful. Would love to hear more about her.

It must have been hard losing Chloe at such a young age due to a vets mistake. I have a 6 month old who is getting spayed next week and I am really nervous.

Hello Kristy, and hello Carly - my what a pretty little girl (and I love her girlie top).
No house training accidents at 12 weeks is amazing - well done. My Ted Bear is doing well, and any mistakes are ours, not his, but even so, nowhere near as well as Carly is doing. So sorry to hear about losing Chloe, that must have been heartbreaking.

What a beautiful little girl! I am sure she will fill your days with love, cuddles, and joy:) Congrats on the potty training success!

hi
omg what a beautiful face carly has and good luck with her
sending carly kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back