• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very good day....

CSutherland

We have ice/sleet/snow here in Missouri, USA, today so Grandpa decided not to drive the 35 miles to his part-time job. Consequently, Bentley is a happy boy! Nothing better than napping on Grandpa's lap on a stormy day! :D

I've been watching the storms on TV. Looks like Bentley may have another day to snuggle with Grandpa, and good for him for making the wise decision to stay home.

It's funny,as I'm off from work this week, and Bosco is in his glory. Every time I sit down, he jumps on my lap to snooze. Good grief, if I were retired I'd never get anything done!

Joan

We are retired, and I never get anything done! Hubby, on the other hand, has to stay busy and still has the opportunity to work part time, bringing in a little more $. Sometimes he works 2 weeks straight, sometimes 2-3 days a week, sometimes off for up to a month. It's all good. Especially when he gets home and Bentley greets him at the door!

Back