• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

No comment

Kate H

Extract from the latest Cavalier Club newsletter:

'The Kennel Club has asked all clubs to carry out a Health Survey so you will be receiving a communication about this sometime soon. Many feel that our breed is unjustly cited as being unhealthy so please take the time to provide us with the correct information, so that we can get a true picture of the health of Cavaliers, good or bad.'

I'm not saying a word - but I'll be filling in that survey.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

The Cavalier Club are to be congratulated on doing this.

Tania & I were actually invited to a workshop to help draw up this survey. The Companion Cavalier Club committee will look at the questionnaire when it is completed in the hope we will be able to ask our members to contribute to the survey.

I do entirely agree really - it's just the way it was put in the newsletter that exasperated me! And it's great that the CCC is being invited to be involved. Now fingers crossed for a good response.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I sincerely hope there will be provision for more than the most frequently occurring defects and diseases in the breed. The response rate to surveys of most kinds are notoriously poor, which I hope is not the case with this one. I will also be interested in what is done with the numbers that are obtained, assuming that a representative sample is collected from a large enough number of respondents.

Back