• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Amazing!!!!

Super Princess

Maggie and i were on our walk..and this truck going the same way on the other side of the road..stops..backs up..unrolls his window and asks how old my puppy was.
i told him.. and he goes

"i have a 16 year old in my truck" i said "oh what kind" he said
"same..a cavalier"

I crossed the road and got to meet him.
16 years old and had just devleoped mvd, he also said he had recently lost a 17 year old cavalier.
i couldnt belive it.

what an honour it was to meet such an old guy.
He was super handsom. A blenhiem with a spot, named Lane.

I tell you it made my day.
Let us all be as lucky as lane and his awesome dad!

Last edited:
There is a 13 year old in my neighborhood named Buddy. He in pretty good health as well, loves to walk I see him and his Daddy almost everyday. I also have been at our little dog park when they have been there he plays like a puppy.

Madison and Riley's grandmother lived to be 16 AND she had all her teeth! She was the mother of their father (they are half-sisters). I love hearing stories like these.

Im a Nurse and last year we had a patient that had a 17year old Blenhiem!!!!

I was Absolutly shocked but delighted to hear all about him :w*w:

yes, stories like these give us all hope for long healthy lives.
Its funny..i never imagined meeko would live to be 16..and he has. I never thought we would loose oliver at 9..and we did.
Lifes a funny thing.
Never know how much time you'll get.

Back