• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shitzu found in Lucan

Chelle & Rex

Today we found a black & white shitzu puppy in the Griffeen/Old Bridge area of Lucan - no tag. She is a friendly dog she wants to play with Rex but he isnt having any of it!!!
photo.php
If anyone recognises her please let me know - we will bring her to the vet tomorrow to see if she is microchipped

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...=a.23417350161.97597.735050161&type=1&theater

If she is not -- please do not send her to the pound. (y) I can tell you the process to go through for reporting her and there will fed be a rescue willing to help to rehome if the family isn't found. :)

Hi Karlin,

thanks for the offer of help if he needs rehoming I will contact you for advice. We'd never leave a dog into the pound, we will keep him here until he is reunited with his family or is an alternative solution is found. He is only a puppy and has been groomed in the past so hopefully someone is looking for him - since he has dried after his bath we discovered its a He and not a She!!

Any news? It is always worth checking with a couple of local groomers who may well recognise a client if he still hasn't found his way home. :)

Back