• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BellaMia's at the Vets

Sydneys Mom

Just dropped her off for her spay. She look so sad and confused, and I felt like a big meanie. Keep your fingers crossed all goes well.

Fingers crossed. She will soon be home with you and will forgive you after a little bit of spoiling.

The vet just called. She's awake from the anesthesia, though not completely alert yet. All the pre-surgical tests were great and the proceedure was completely uneventful. I can pick her up in a few hours. Can't wait to get her home again.

Well, she's home now and very sleepy. I have pain meds for her. Hopefully tomorrow, when she's more alert, it won't be too bad. So far she hasn't shown any interest in the incision, but I know that may change in a day or two. She also has no interest in food or water right now, but not worried about that yet. Just very glad she's home.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts.

Ah Joyce, Im so sorry I didn't catch up on this. :sl*p: Teddy is a ruby riot, and I never get time to do anything, but meant to log on to see how it was going. Im so glad BellaMia is home, and by the sounds of it doing very well. You see - didn't need those two bottles after all ;)

Back