• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday

karen baker

Would like to wish my Ruby a Happy 7th birthday, for tomorrow,posted today as working a long day tomorrow, she and Sadie have enjoyed a long walk this morning, and i made a healthy birthday cake for them. Ruby never ceases to amaze me, i feel so lucky to have had 7 years of companionship. Karen and Sadie xxx :hppybdy:

Hi Ruby

Big Birthday Wishes for your Big 7 th Birthday together with a massive Birthday Cake .

Bri

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Ruby! May you enjoy your special day and I hope you have many more birthdays to celebrate.

:hppybdy: to you :hppybdy: to you :hppybdy: dear rudy :hppybdy: to you

and hope you have many more

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes for Ruby, they are just like children really are,nt they, it only seems like yesterday when i picked her up from the breeder, at twelve weeks old, she enchanted me instantly!!! And continues to still. Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Back