• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My sweet girl Sunny

Kavalerchik

How could I translate and understand-and here I can post any photos of my Cavalier:eek:.....

We live in Ukraine, it's my girl Sunny-the more I learn of this breed, the more I love it and I am sure that I don't make a mistake!!!!

This is our first photoshoot-Sunny 10 months here....

And this photo we did yesterday, that she is now....

Sunny is breathtaking to look at. You must stare at her all day long and just think about how pretty she is. I hope she's as snuggly as she looks.

6339436798_436cd28051_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] This is my boy, Windsor. They could be twins!

Sunny is captivating and certainly radiates joy - her enthusiasm and sparkling eyes - would melt everyone she meets.

Thank you all for such a cute words for my girls!!! She is really beautiful, I never thought that the early morning walking with dog will bring me pleasure!!!! But now I just love hanging out with Sunny early morning, watch her, play with her and just go and dream:)!!!

Stunning photographs - Sunny is beautiful, can`t blame you for wanting other colours - they are all beautiful.

Cheers,Sunny liked to play with the puller,now I'm just happy - the children are taking puller to the streets and wonderfully played all together!!!!

Back