Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice after dental work please

Post Thanks / Like

This is timely for me as my two Cavaliers, Laverne and Hazel, have to have dentals...coming in April and May. Hazel has a mild murmur (around grade 2) and needless to say I'm very anxious about it all. Hazel has had a dental in the past, though, and came through just fine. Hazel and Laverne will turn 6 and 8 years, respectively, in August. I know they need it done, but I am a bit nervous about it. My Mixed Breed, Lucy, who will be 12 yrs. in July, had a dental in Janurary and had several extractions...she came through fine, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

Ive just dropped a very unhappy Leo off at the vet. He loves the attention he gets there but he's not impressed that I appear to have forgotten to give him breakfast this morning

I was so guilty about eating my breakfast this morning I ended up eating it up stairs and away from his disaproving stare! I think Ive finally lost it

I have to call them at 3pm today for an update.
    Now I have to make myself busy for the rest of the day.....its unusually quiet in the house and I dont like it
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of Leo today Mel, and of course you, I know what it will be like and as you say unusually quiet and about missing the breakfast, Ollie is like Leo and loves his food. I remember we had to get Ollie up the vets early at about 8.30 so I was thinking he would be home early afternoon and we were told to phone just after lunch, anyway I had to go to work that afternoon so I phoned hubby at about 3.00 pm who said that he could not be picked up until about 5.00, I was worried sick all afternoon, it turned out he was one of the last ones to be done. Keep yourself busy if you can.
    Pam

and my two special boys Jasper age 13 and Ollie age 3.