Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice after dental work please

Post Thanks / Like

This is timely for me as my two Cavaliers, Laverne and Hazel, have to have dentals...coming in April and May. Hazel has a mild murmur (around grade 2) and needless to say I'm very anxious about it all. Hazel has had a dental in the past, though, and came through just fine. Hazel and Laverne will turn 6 and 8 years, respectively, in August. I know they need it done, but I am a bit nervous about it. My Mixed Breed, Lucy, who will be 12 yrs. in July, had a dental in Janurary and had several extractions...she came through fine, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

Ive just dropped a very unhappy Leo off at the vet. He loves the attention he gets there but he's not impressed that I appear to have forgotten to give him breakfast this morning

I was so guilty about eating my breakfast this morning I ended up eating it up stairs and away from his disaproving stare! I think Ive finally lost it

I have to call them at 3pm today for an update.
    Now I have to make myself busy for the rest of the day.....its unusually quiet in the house and I dont like it
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of Leo today Mel, and of course you, I know what it will be like and as you say unusually quiet and about missing the breakfast, Ollie is like Leo and loves his food. I remember we had to get Ollie up the vets early at about 8.30 so I was thinking he would be home early afternoon and we were told to phone just after lunch, anyway I had to go to work that afternoon so I phoned hubby at about 3.00 pm who said that he could not be picked up until about 5.00, I was worried sick all afternoon, it turned out he was one of the last ones to be done. Keep yourself busy if you can.
    Pam