• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do your cavs "feel" for you?

Hi!
Yesterday I was watching a movie and I was pretty emotional, snuffling and crying, when Amy was sleeping by my side. She just roll over and continue sleeping!

Previously I had 2 dalmatians and when we pretend to cry, they come right next to us, stressed, without knowing what to do, and ended by licking our ears and putting the paw in to our lap.

I guess that Amy has better stuff to do! :D :D

And your cavs? They feel that you are sad?

I've told this story on here a couple times before: Our 48 year old daughter died of cancer, 5 weeks after diagnosis, in Dec, 2011. Bentley was 13 months old. Once when he was sleeping on hubby's lap, hubby started crying audibly. Bentley woke up, turned all the way around, putting his face under hubby's chin and rested that way. It was so sweet.

Back