• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dr. Clare Rusbridge Book

anniemac

I have posted on CT before about the book and asked a couple people privately but I'm in search of her book in print which can be used.

I am willing to pay any cost of the book and give a donation to Rupert's Fund. The book is not for me but for someone who I borrowed the book from. I still have one place to look but they are asking for it back. Please send me a PM if you think you can help.

No, it's the published version of her thesis that Anne is looking for. A limited number were printed and were available from Clare and Penny Knowler for a while but they sold out some time ago. The book is available for free online from Clare's website, but not in the printed format.

Back