• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! I'm new here!

Hello everyone!

My name is Lily, I'm from Melbourne, Australia! I have a 2 years old male blenheim cavalier king charles spaniel call Lucky!

I also have a 6 months old alexandrine parakeet, call Ozzie. Lucky and Ozzie gets along very well, they are my best friends and I take them almost everywhere with me!

I am looking forward to see all the cute cavaliers on this forum! And I'm very excited to meet new friends! :smile:

image_zpsc8c846b9.jpg

image_zps8a62515b.jpg

Hi Lily!! Your Lucky is adorable.

I also have a dog named Lucky and a rescue Cavalier named Sparky. Both look pretty much the same as you can tell from my avatar (though I could list 12 differences to you ....) .

I love the picture with Ozzie the parrot!

I am looking forward to your posts and getting to know you, Ozzie & Lucky better. :)

welcome to the board.
your dog is gorgous.
and its so cute that he gets along with ozzie.
i love the picture of the two of them together.

icon_welcome
looking forward to seeing more photos of lucky
sendind lucky kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Welcome!! I love your pictures, Lucky is a cutie!! I find it so interesting watching birds and dogs interacting. My friend just got a hawk-head parrot and it's hilarious to see the girls around it - trying to sniff it's bum!

Back