Thread: Which brand is better? Wellness, canidae or eagle pack holistic select?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Which brand is better? Wellness, canidae or eagle pack holistic select?

Hello!

I was wondering if any one can help me decide on which brand is better. Wellness or holistic select?

Lucky was first fed on Nutro Natural Choice when he was a puppy from the breeder, and now he is on Wellness Super Five Mix dry food. He is very healthy, and doing really good on it. I know that Eagle Pack's Holistic Select and canidae is also very good brands. I've looked at the ingredients list for the brands, and all three seems to be very good. I just can't decide which one is better. Which one do you prefer?

And out of that three brands, which one is the best for picky dog? Lucky is extremely picky!

Thanks! : )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMyCavalier View Post
    Hello!
    And out of that three brands, which one is the best for picky dog? Lucky is extremely picky!
    Probably the answer is whichever one he'll eat?

Post Thanks / Like

My Fletcher is on Wellness Core. He eats it without problem and I'm pretty happy with it.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

@waldor - that's a good answer!! Lol! I'll see how I go! : )

@MomObvious - I can't find Wellness Core here in Melbourne, Aus : ( Lucky is on the Wellness super five mix chicken ones right now, I'll try the lamb ones and see how I goes. And thank you for your respond : )