Thread: Morning cuddles!!!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning cuddles!!!

[IMG] 8

This happens EVERY MORNING!!!! Mr. Monster and his litter mate Fletcher share a little loving.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Morning cuddles are my FAVOURITE . Fletcher is getting so big, look at all his fluffy fur!!!
    Courtney
    Lady (1.5 year old tricolour) & Gracie (4 year old blenheim)
    "Happiness is a warm puppy" - Charles M. Schulz

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love morning cuddles. Elton lays up under my arm. It's hard to get out of bed and get ready for work!
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

ohhh soooo cute!!! those are the moments!!

i dont get morning cuddles..i get bedtime cuddles.
    maggie wont go in her crate to sleep..if she hasnt had some snuggles in my bed first.
    ....if she isnt co operating however..she goes into bed without and has to deal with it...but shes not happy and lets me know.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Fletcher and Mr. Monster look almost the same size in that picture. Soooo sweet. i also get bedtime cuddles. Like Maggie, Oz won't settle until he's had his snuggles with me - and only me - before bedtime. My husband won't do for him. And then I have to put him to bed also - he's like a little kid with his routine. If my husband tries to put him to bed, he'll bark and whine for a bit, but does eventually settle.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love my Cavaliers View Post
    Wow! Fletcher and Mr. Monster look almost the same size in that picture.
    Well, Mr. Monster had a check up recently at the age of 5 he weights 31 lbs and in 37 inches tall so he's just a little boy with a big personality. Fletcher and him are just litter mates, its totally crazy how much they are alike and love each other. I'm a pretty lucky Momma!
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

very cute puppies you have there!