• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Morning cuddles!!!

MomObvious

8539496282_f0a51d14aa_z.jpg
[/URL] 8

This happens EVERY MORNING!!!! Mr. Monster and his litter mate Fletcher share a little loving.

Morning cuddles are my FAVOURITE :D. Fletcher is getting so big, look at all his fluffy fur!!!

I love morning cuddles. Elton lays up under my arm. It's hard to get out of bed and get ready for work!

ohhh soooo cute!!! those are the moments!!

i dont get morning cuddles..i get bedtime cuddles.
maggie wont go in her crate to sleep..if she hasnt had some snuggles in my bed first.
....if she isnt co operating however..she goes into bed without and has to deal with it...but shes not happy and lets me know.

Wow! Fletcher and Mr. Monster look almost the same size in that picture. Soooo sweet. i also get bedtime cuddles. Like Maggie, Oz won't settle until he's had his snuggles with me - and only me - before bedtime. My husband won't do for him. And then I have to put him to bed also - he's like a little kid with his routine. If my husband tries to put him to bed, he'll bark and whine for a bit, but does eventually settle.

Wow! Fletcher and Mr. Monster look almost the same size in that picture.

Well, Mr. Monster had a check up recently at the age of 5 he weights 31 lbs and in 37 inches tall so he's just a little boy with a big personality. Fletcher and him are just litter mates, its totally crazy how much they are alike and love each other. I'm a pretty lucky Momma!

Love seeing those two together! I hope my son has that same close relationship with Butters as Fletcher and Mr. Monster share :-D

Back