Thread: Releasing Ella... Beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Releasing Ella... Beautiful

Ella is now free and it was beautiful. I stayed while the girls went to get nails done and I felt it was time. I released her while listening to Rhianna's "umbrella".. I know some said to not be by myself but it was perfect.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, I'm so glad you found peace. Ella will always be special to you and to all who knew her. Run free sweet Ella.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Red Headed Baby Girl
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has to find their own way and for you being alone was the right way. It is such a beautiful experience isn't it? Seeing the ashes move in and out with the waves was one of the most moving experiences of my life. I'm glad you found solace and peace in it also.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad you found peace. I could not think of a more beautiful place than the Carolina shoreline. Your love for Ella will never end but find the peace after saying good-bye must feel good.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras