• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Releasing Ella... Beautiful

anniemac

Ella is now free and it was beautiful. I stayed while the girls went to get nails done and I felt it was time. I released her while listening to Rhianna's "umbrella".. I know some said to not be by myself but it was perfect.
nuryhu6u.jpg

Anne, I'm so glad you found peace. Ella will always be special to you and to all who knew her. Run free sweet Ella.

Everyone has to find their own way and for you being alone was the right way. It is such a beautiful experience isn't it? Seeing the ashes move in and out with the waves was one of the most moving experiences of my life. I'm glad you found solace and peace in it also.

I'm so glad you found peace. I could not think of a more beautiful place than the Carolina shoreline. Your love for Ella will never end but find the peace after saying good-bye must feel good.

Back