Thread: Whenever she sees any blankets/duvets/cushions

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whenever she sees any blankets/duvets/cushions

Hello all. Funny how Cavaliers, or most Cavaliers at least, will just jump onto anything soft and fluffy, especially more so when that something soft is something they see for the first time. A few days ago we were trying to see if we could fix our old eider duvet, so we put the duvet and the large-ish cover on top. Chloe, seeing the two for the first time, went crawling straight in between. Two seconds later we heard her snoring! I thought I should share these photos with you all, we were laughing so much especially when we pull up the cover to see her sleeping, and we thought she would gave us that "what are you looking at?" look. Instead she did not even flinch, and the snoring went up a notch. I think we all here (Cav owners) are so blessed to see all these kind of things. Thanks Chloe! The other two photos were from a few days before that. Sharing is caring - the 2.5 yrs old Chloe and her 12 yrs old sis. Have a good weekend all!

sleeping under duvet cover by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe under duvet cover by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

well, ok, I'll share by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

not large enough for both of us! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

tucked in in front of TV by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

hahah! That is too cute!!! Lady loves sleeping under blankets, Gracie won't do it though!
    Courtney
    Lady (1.5 year old tricolour) & Gracie (4 year old blenheim)
    "Happiness is a warm puppy" - Charles M. Schulz

Post Thanks / Like

So adorable!! These are really great pictures! Naomi gets overheated, so loves to lay ALL sprawled out on top of the covers. I have a twin sized bed, and if I let her sleep with me, she takes up most of it with the crazy elongated, diagonal, overall obnoxious way she lays lol

Post Thanks / Like

LOL so cute!!!!!!!! Fletcher does not like to get under the blankets but yes his favorite place is sleeping ON MY PILLOW with me at night. Its like wearing a cavalier hat to bed When my little boy, Mr. Monster comes in our room in the morning I am waken up normally by a tail wagging in my face!!!!! I love it. I did go out and buy a king sized pillow because even tho I like sharing I do need some pillow space If you ask me I love cavaliers little silly personalities!
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

She is incredibly cute! Love her under the cover and tucked up in bed!
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't they (Cavaliers) all charming!!!!! Sometimes silly, sometimes a bit slow, most of the times funny and undeniably cute. Just yesterday we came across a Ruby at the beach, he refused to leave a rather large piece of rock (as if he could carry/bite into it!) and growled at other dogs as if they are going to take it away from him. Luckily Chloe is not like that