• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello :)

Dixi1801

My name is Josh, and I thought I should join here to be able to talk to others who are lucky enough to own such a beautiful, loving dog!

My little ladies name is... Lady! We got her from someone who couldn't keep her due to her sons asthma, and she was rescued from someone else, so she's already been passed around a fair bit!

Oh, and they were ~250 miles away!

She's 7 months old, and absolutely fantastic. She's such a loving, beautiful and happy dog, there's nothing to dislike!

Before Lady, I'd only met one other CKC and she was getting on a little, so I had no idea how the younger dogs were!

I can honestly say it was love at first sight, seeing my girlfriends eyes after seeing her... there was no way she was staying with her old owner, risking anyone at all coming and taking her.

She then traveled an hour by train, and 3-4 hours in a car, and didn't make a fuss once!

Now, she sleeps between us in bed, and snores like a trooper, and generally is a heart melter!

She's such a social girl, she loves everyone she meets, dogs and humans alike, and my Lizard fascinates her!

I can honestly say that I couldn't have asked for a better dog, even if it was an off the cuff decision, it was the best one we've ever made!

Thanks in advanced for reading, and also for any advice I might acquire from any of you :)

486731_488190931242596_1439200161_n.jpg

Lady wants to get in the bath... all the time!

306281_486839338044422_1078042929_n.jpg

After a bath!

11281_485686294826393_989327770_n.jpg

Being super cute sleeping with her mouth open!

Hope you all like her as much as we do!

-Dixi1801

Hi and welcome, she is so beautiful and like all of us here we have enormous love for our cavs. I think Lady is so lucky to have at last found good parents who will look after her.

She is adorable! So glad she has found a forever home with you! One of my girls' is Lady too - she's a tri though :)

icon_welcome
lady is absolutley gorgeous she has a face to die for
so pleased lady has found a loving home at last
sending lady kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

That is exactly the way I feel about my Fletcher. I LOVE owning a cavalier. I even love the dog hair everywhere (don't worry you will get ti that part soon) I would like to also pre-warn you too they are addictive and collectible!!!!!!!! I have not owned Fletcher a whole year yet and I am already searching breeders for another puppy next spring. There is just so much to love who won't want more than one?????

Hi and welcome, she is so beautiful and like all of us here we have enormous love for our cavs. I think Lady is so lucky to have at last found good parents who will look after her.

Thanks a lot! We're glad we got her, and I personally think she knows we're her forever home now!

She is adorable! So glad she has found a forever home with you! One of my girls' is Lady too - she's a tri though :)

My GF had a look through and said someone else on here had a Lady! I'll have to have a browse and see all the beauties on here :)!

icon_welcome
lady is absolutley gorgeous she has a face to die for
so pleased lady has found a loving home at last
sending lady kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Thanks :D she is the cutest little thing! We love her like we've had her for years even though it's only been a month or so!

She certainly has eyes that would make anyone's heart melt. What a sweetheart. Be careful though, cavaliers are addictive!!!!

That is exactly the way I feel about my Fletcher. I LOVE owning a cavalier. I even love the dog hair everywhere (don't worry you will get ti that part soon) I would like to also pre-warn you too they are addictive and collectible!!!!!!!! I have not owned Fletcher a whole year yet and I am already searching breeders for another puppy next spring. There is just so much to love who won't want more than one?????

A friend said to me the other day "you can tell you own a dog"

i wear a black college shirt, covered in Lady's white hair, but I couldn't care less! They don't have her running around, the hair doesn't bother me as long as we have her and she's well :D

And as for collectible... personally i find myself wanting more snakes, rather than dogs! Lady gets all of our love, and the snakes get my love too, the more the merrier in my opinion! but snake's aren't as reliable on me as a dog, they enjoy doing their own thing!

I think Lady will deffo need a play mate at some point in the future, maybe when i have a house :D

Good luck on your puppy search, I'm sure you'll find the perfect puppy for your collection :p

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Welcome! Lady is very, very cute. It's hard to believe she's was passed around--I can't imagine giving up that cute face. Best wishes for many years of wags and licks... :)

Oh my!!!! I just find it so hard to believe, that she has been in two homes already.And shes only 7months old. Just relieved, shes found security and love with a new owner, she,s enchanting!!!!! Enjoy her, you are so lucky, Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Hi I lost my darling ruby girl last year to heart disease...I was devastated...Still miss her loads but got a tri boy name of Prince a month after...the house was so quite...He turned a year old yesterday...Funny little character....He entirely different from ruby but love him loads...Lady is stunning...Hope she gives you lots of happiness x

Back