• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moulting

Luly

One of my cavaliers Lucy is beginning to moult. I have just been brushing her everyday but that doesn't seem to collect much of the hair. Are their any suggestions on dealing with a moulting cavalier?

Thanks

Excuse me for misunderstanding but does moulting mean she is shedding a lot??? I'm sorry but I can't remember how old Lady is. Fletcher is 13 months old not and his "grown up" hair is growing very quickly suddenly I have more longer hair the deal with. I'm if Lady is just "blowing her puppy coat"? The fact is cavaliers shed to best control for that is a good vacuum and daily brushing. What kind of brush are you using? I use a pin brush and just a comb works well for me. I avoid anything designed to remove a lot of hair they just seem painful and many of them have blades:sl*p: scary. I know the rubber mitt brushes seem to be popular in the store as well but I stick to a nice natural conditioning spray and just my pin brush and comb.

Back