• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to this forum & newly diagnosed CM & SM in NY USA.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but njpetsitter, my dog had surgery over 4 years ago. You can PM me if you'd like to hear some of what we went through with recovery. I'll just say it will be harder on you than your dog. Good luck next week.

Wow that's crazy nj! We just got back from Redbank NJ 15 mins ago. We saw Dr Glass & Winston is having surgery on Thursday, we have to bring him in on Wed. Is Dr Marino using the titanium mesh? We are not doing that, Dr Glass has had great success with decompression surgery not using mesh. Where did you get your pup from? & where are you from? I'm sorry about all the questions it's just so interesting to talk to someone so close that is going through the same exact thing at the same time. Any way I wish you all the luck in the world. Please keep me posted on the out come & progress.

I would love to know about your experience with this surgery & post op care. You can write it here on this thread or pm me about it. Do you have it written someplace else on this forum? Thanks for all your help.

Back