• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Digging

Your pup is super cute.

Fletcher loves to dig, in fact when he first started doing it at about your pups age he was digging up too many places in the yard so we bought him his own sandbox. Some people have said I need to be careful about letting him dig in sand but so far so good. My youngest son, Mr. Monster loves to bury toys and small treats for Fletcher to find. We taught Fletcher to only dig in his box. It has a nice cover on it (its made for children) when its covered no digging. It worked out great and lets Fletcher continue to enjoy digging without any harm.

Jemima is so cute! Very cheeky looking too :)

Kokoda also loves to dig, he has built some pretty impressive holes down at the beach. I will find a picture for you :)

He also loves to dig in the really fine bark at playgrounds (like this:http://www.tropicalpeat.com.au/images/products/Playground-Bark.jpg)

I let him dig at both those places, and he thankfully hasn't really tried digging at home.
he went through a stage of trying to dig out of the backyard into our front yard. We have a side gate separating the front from the back, but all of it is fully fenced. But that is the only digging in our yard that he's done.

Back