• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Mom - hello!

FlynnsMom

Hello All,

I am a fairly new mom to my first Cavalier pup. His name is Flynn, and he is a beautiful, playful Tri- Colour. He is the absolute light of my life!!! From the moment I brought him home he has wanted to do nothing but please his new parents with snuggles, kisses, and anything else that makes us say "good boy". He is now about 16 weeks old, and I brought him home on Valentines Day (completely by co-incidence... I was just so excited to bring him home I made no notice of the date).

Like every new parent, I am full of questions and fears along with the love. I have been "stalking" this forum since before I brought him home, and have found answers and comfort in your stories. What a great community you are, and I am so thankful for you!

I would like to introduce you all to Flynn, and I look forward to posting with all of you :p

BabyFlynn by kristalee1986, on Flickr

hi flynnsmom
welcome so pleased you have found us
flynn is absolutley gorgeous a lovely photo
sending flynn kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back