• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Having a snow day

murphy's mum

We're having a lot of snow here today, so my two are avoiding stepping out the front door. This is the way to spend a snow day:
aremypa6.jpg

y3u5uqeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi murphy's mum
louie is sleeping in his bed just like your 2 beauties
louie runs outside for a wee wee then runs back it is freezing cold hear

louie runs outside for a wee wee then runs back it is freezing cold hear

Just opened the door for Misty to go out, she looked at me, looked outside, and then turned and scuttled back to the couch. She obviously isn't that desperate for a pee :)

What lovely dogs, very cute and cosy , We have nothing but rain today, my two don`t seem to mind the snow, we don`t get it very often, but my younger one hates the rain.

So cute :). A bit of the opposite at my place. When it snows, Lady MUST be outside running around trying to eat all the snowflakes.

Bentley loves, loves, loves the snow! We were in the middle of a big snowstorm when we got him at 10 weeks and he loved going out to do his business. Last winter was virtually snowless here in SW Missouri but we've had some this winter; in fact 4 inches just last night. He loves to go out in it but as soon as he's finished he runs for the warmth again.

Back