• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's 3rd Anniversary

Rj Mac

In the next couple of weeks it turns 3ytrs since we were blessed with being able to adopt our Charlie, for those of you who don't know us, he came to us through the Bluecross, at 12yrs old, and just this week at our estimate he turned 15,

Here he is with Lucy our 7yr old in the fore-ground......
339.jpg

Wow -- just amazing cl*p ; I remember him coming to you. What a fantastic age he is now and still hanging in there! Just love seeing him (and Lucy too)!

Charlie looks fabulous too. I remember you adopting him, his elderly owner couldn't have wished for a better home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie, you are look sensational!!!!!! It must be the companionship of a younger lady, making you look so youthful lol. Karen,Ruby and Sadie xxx

Ryan and Lisa, this is just fantastic to hear. Huge Happy Birthday to precious Charlie, I don't think any of us had expectations that he would keep well for this length of time [he was already on heart medication from memory] - and I so hope he will be with you for a long time to come yet.

He is a tribute to your dedicated care and love for your animal companions.

He truly looks amazing, please give him gentle hugs from us up here, he was meant to be with you.

Ryan and Lisa, this is just fantastic to hear. Huge Happy Birthday to precious Charlie, I don't think any of us had expectations that he would keep well for this length of time [he was already on heart medication from memory] - and I so hope he will be with you for a long time to come yet.

He is a tribute to your dedicated care and love for your animal companions.

He truly looks amazing, please give him gentle hugs from us up here, he was meant to be with you.

Thank you so very much Nicki for your kind words, and your support and guidance throughout our time here x

Back