Thread: How about a "dog peek" for your fence?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default How about a "dog peek" for your fence?

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

2. Likes Lani, lindylou, cavie3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fletcher would LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is always peeking out the crack between the fence door. I asked my husband to cut out a small square in the fence door we could screen so Fletcher could see more since we live in the corner....needless to say my husband once again asked me if I was crazy .
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Well Melissa you're not the only crazy one since the "dog peek" is sold out on the website. I went on to check out how much they were selling it for and I guess it's really popular. We have a chain link fence in our back yard and I'm tempted to put a wood fence in since Oz is such a busy-body and pays attention to all the wildlife in our neighbor's yards and ends up barking at every animal that he can't get to. Frustrating!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)