These can both be fatal to dogs -- chocolate can be lethal and even just a few pieces of dark chocolates can kill a small cavalier. Hot cross buns can be fatal because they contain raisins and even a few can also kill a dog.

More info: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29156035.html

Keep them well up and out of the way and supervise kids very carefully -- if they have chocolate, best to put the dogs somewhere safe like in another room or in their crate with their own, safe treat or a Kong .