• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Remember: keep dogs away from Easter treats like chocolate and hot cross buns

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
These can both be fatal to dogs -- chocolate can be lethal and even just a few pieces of dark chocolates can kill a small cavalier. :shock: Hot cross buns can be fatal because they contain raisins and even a few can also kill a dog.

More info: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...owners-warned-of-chocolate-risk-29156035.html

Keep them well up and out of the way and supervise kids very carefully -- if they have chocolate, best to put the dogs somewhere safe like in another room or in their crate with their own, safe treat or a Kong :).

Great advice and a reminder........At Christmas I wasnt vigulent enough and Leo ate half a box of celebration chocolates!!!!!

Its great to remind people to take extra care

Luckily for my two chocolate is never in my house long enough for them to sniff at, never mind eating :rolleyes:

Yep, that's my house too :) We still do hunting for Easter Eggs but my sisters and I (we are the ones with small kids) decided to skip the basket for each child stuffed with treats. Now each child gets only the candy they found in their eggs...which isn't much because we have been putting in little toys too.

I do wonder if Fletcher is going to attempt to find any eggs tho.....better just plan on keeping him on the leash.

Back