• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Springtime in the city!

cpell009

The snow is melting! Yay!!!! Except that means it's really gross for walking the dogs. Gracie especially is so fluffy and low to the ground - it doesn't make a difference if we avoid puddles or not. These are some pictures following our walk yesterday. No - they weren't splashing around in puddles of mud. :sl*p:

Dirty is an understatement.

8594900085_a0975a889b.jpg
[/URL] Picture 012 by cpell009, on Flickr[/IMG]

How could you?!

8596000994_d36eefec66.jpg
[/URL] Picture 013 by cpell009, on Flickr[/IMG]

Feeling sorry for themselves after their bath, debating if the walk was worth it.

8596000930_d2219f859b.jpg
[/URL] Picture 016 by cpell009, on Flickr[/IMG]

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah maybe you need to train them to walk on a treadmill inside or something LOL. Fletcher loves to walk but if that's the way he comes in every walk I don't know what I would do.

Cute even if dirty:)

hahah! This is definitely the most extreme case, usually I can manage just running them under the bathtub faucet - this required a full bath with multiple shampoos.

I saw this the other day on the "Meanwhile in Canada" facebook page, and it's definitely the best way to describe it:
8597992664_122a5a3061.jpg
[/URL] snirt by cpell009, on Flickr[/IMG]

So cute, and they are like my Kirra, she sadly comes home looking as if she has been out all night, and the bath becomes essential, much to her disdain :(

I can sympathize with you, my youngest is very hairy and shorter in the leg, but even he does not come home quite as dirty as that, he desperately needs a bath but I am waiting for the weather to warm up.

Back