• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ten years old

Chuck

March 30, 2013
Nina is ten today! She had a small party with Cooper. They were planing on celebrating in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, however a family emergency came up and so all of us had to go back home to Michigan.
Nina and Cooper had a smidgen of cake and ice cream after chomping down their party steak.
Nina is doing well for her age, still making about three miles of walking a day; her hart is only a grade one at the last vet visit. Her hearing seems to be decreasing, but is somewhat like mine…you only hear what you want!
Nina10-1_zps96b8f81e.jpg

Nina10-2_zpsa1c60fd6.jpg

It is hard to think that she is getting old, and when I think of that I get sad…that may be due to having had to give our (Rose’s) Muffin (Yorkie) back to God just a few weeks ago.

Happy Birthday Nina! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday dinner and cake too! What a beautiful lady you are.

Back