• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

humping

Super Princess

Man..i thought i wouldnt have to deal with the whole humping issue with a girl.
aparently...you do

Dose it end? ever?

shes trying to go after the pillows and my arm.
of course..when she dose. i say "no humping" and remove her from the couch (where most of the humping attempts take place)
shes not pelased with this of coruse.

she goes for her lady bits surgery on the 19th.

Man..i thought i wouldnt have to deal with the whole humping issue with a girl.
aparently...you do

Dose it end? ever?

shes trying to go after the pillows and my arm.
of course..when she dose. i say "no humping" and remove her from the couch (where most of the humping attempts take place)
shes not pelased with this of coruse.

she goes for her lady bits surgery on the 19th.

Hate to tell you this Chelsea, but I don't think you should hope too much for a 'cure' after the surgery. It does sometimes make a difference but it has not so far as any of the girls I have had. Holly P still has her nightly close encounter with a cushion on one of the sofas, which is exactly the same as she did before the spay.

Females often hump -- nearly as often as boys in my experience. Actually the only humper I have in the house (2 boys, 2 girls) is a girl -- Lily. She has affairs with all the couch throw pillows... :lol:

Puppies all do this. Almost all eventually will stop a regular show of it. Neutering stops it in the vast majority of males because it is often testosterone driven for them. But for females that doesn't work the same way. :)

It's normal and natural behaviour. Puppies need to try out adult behaviours. If it bothers you then just distract her to a favourite toy. (y)

Fletcher did this a little when he was younger.....he did it to Mr. Monster :yikes when they were playing on the floor. My husband DID NOT appreciate it at all! So we did stop him from humping my kid LOL Distraction worked great. Plus I love them playing together but wrestling is NEVER a good idea! This was before he was neutered too.

Eddie our older poodle for whatever reason every evening after dinnertime outside he humps Fletcher. Eddie is 13 and was neutered at 6 months, he never humped anything before we got Fletcher. Which is weird but I guess it means Fletcher is special :)

hehehe. Lady used to do this to her stuffed toys. First she had a lambchop and then it was a moose. She never really did it to people or anything else though! It seems like after she was spayed it stopped, but as she got older I also stopped buying her stuffed toys since she eats them.

I have only had experience with male dogs, but mine are both very different, Ollie who is not quite 3 has never humped anything, but Jasper who is just 13 years old has always had a bit of a problem, he will go for weeks without bothering Ollie and then something gets into him and for a few days he is after Ollie, running around the garden etc bothering him. Ollie soon tells him off when he has had too much by licking Jasper`s face and pulling at his ears.

We're having trouble with Bentley in this area of late. It seems if Hubby starts playing with him vigorously, tossing his toys for him to fetch, rolling him over, etc, he gets excited and jumps on the edge of his bed cushion, a leg, or whatever is handy. He's also licking himself a lot "down there" and yesterday he was just sitting quietly, nothing going on at all, and his little pink wee-wee was sticking out about 1/2 inch. He was 2 years old in Nov, neutered at 6 months. This is getting annoying.

Luke doesn't hump, but he'll step on himself with his front paws. We have a female poodle mix, and she humps the cat.

hahha oh man.
well...at least its not just my dog ;) lol

her sister is doing this as well. ahh puppies . puppies being puppies i guess.

ive been letting her sleep in my bed this last week...and shes been doing so good. i DID wake up to her crawling ontop of my head the other night...got her off there pretty quick miss frisky.

Back