• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nifa got her Wings

Mimi

My beloved Nifa went to rainbow bridge on Saturday. Her heart deteriorated rapidly the last couple of weeks .We were at the vet several times and each time she rallied. She was finding it hard to breathe again on friday evening so the vet came in to meet us and decided he would keep her in for treatment. They called saturday morning to say she had deteriorated and her little body was shutting down. I had a full day Charity event at work so they kept her comfortable until we could be with her to say goodbye. She even managed to wag her tail when she saw us. My little button went to heaven in our arms on Saturday at 6.15. Run free my little Nifa Diva and keep Ruby company until we meet again.
Mimi

Oh no -- I am so sorry. :( She was a sweet girl and know how much she meant to you over the years. I am so glad you could be there to hold her and let her free. A big hug -- you have done so much on behalf of all our cavaliers and rescue dogs generally; your love for each of your cavaliers is I know what inspired you and so each has helped to make a difference for so many others, a wonderful legacy for Nifa. :flwr:

Back