• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I love you, bro

MomObvious

8615120060_534cdfed54_z.jpg
[/URL]

Believe it or not Mr. Monster never showed ANY interest in dog or animals before we got Fletcher. Our older Poodle and him just stay clear of each other. My nieces LOVE animals and play with my parents dogs all the time but Mr. Monster never joins in NEVER. Even on family trips to the zoo Mr. Monster was like "Ok, yes its an elephant so..."

When I first thought about bring home a new puppy I was terribly worried about a puppy with such a small child, Mr. Monster was 4. So I read a lot and planned a lot and talked to Mr. Monster a lot. It does take extra work but as you can very well tell you can be a great doggie and little kid parents at the same time. I understand but I get pretty annoyed when a rescue group or even a breeder says then do not adopt to homes with children under 10 years old....I just think that blanket statement is SO unfair, all parents are mindless fools who do not understand the word supervision.

Melissa, your postings always make me chuckle! Fletcher and Mr Monster clearly have a strong bond, your picture is adorable!

I don't have children myself but my best friend has a 5 year old daughter who is always more excited to see jazz than me these days! Last time she stayed they were inseperable, Jazz was so good with her despite not having much experience around young children, they were both exhausted by the end of the day! Even cuter was when Jazz woke up Sunday morning, she jumped off our bed and went straight into Charlotte to wake her up (at 7am!!).

Back