• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How about a "dog peek" for your fence?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I like this!

http://www.opulentitems.com/pet-gift-ideas.html

pet-peek.jpg

Fletcher would LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is always peeking out the crack between the fence door. I asked my husband to cut out a small square in the fence door we could screen so Fletcher could see more since we live in the corner....needless to say my husband once again asked me if I was crazy :confused:.

Well Melissa you're not the only crazy one since the "dog peek" is sold out on the website. I went on to check out how much they were selling it for and I guess it's really popular. We have a chain link fence in our back yard and I'm tempted to put a wood fence in since Oz is such a busy-body and pays attention to all the wildlife in our neighbor's yards and ends up barking at every animal that he can't get to. Frustrating!

Back