• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm new here!

Hello Everybody!

This is my very first post and I have yet to figure how to make my profile all fancy like eveyone elses. I am sure I will have it all figured out soon enough. I am a new mommy to Romeo. I got him at 12.5 weeks and he just turned 4 mos. on April 1.
He is a tri-colored male that is the sweetest, smartest little booger I know! I would love to post a pic, but am not sure how to do so. :confused: I think I need to navigate around for a while until I figure everything out. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow Cavalier lovers!

Christie

Momma to Romeo (tri) and Molly (Cavalier/Pekingese mix)

Hi Christie and welcome! Looks like you are getting the hang of things as you have your avatar picture up now. Glad you are here! :D

I use a flickr account to post pictures....it works best for me anyway. You'll figure it out!!!!!!! icon_welcome

Back