• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco in Hospital

Tania, I'm so sorry you have had to make this decision. It's heartbreaking. I pray that you and Coco get to enjoy some time together and that the sun shines brightly.

Dear Tania
I am so sorry that you have had to make that hardest of decisions. My heart really does go out to you. You and Coco might not have had the longest time together but the time you had must have been very special.
Coco was a very loved and special girl, who found her very own special mum.
May the sun shine very brightly for you all to enjoy together.
With love from Christine and Spangle xx

Tania,
Im so sorry to read your last post. i pray the sun will shine this weekend and Coco will be able to enjoy it.
God Bless, thinking of you at this differcult time.

Mel XXX

Tania,

I am so so sorry to hear about coco. As people say you are doing the most unselfish thing by letting her go when it's time, it still is hard. It is bittersweet to say I am glad you will have time this weekend to enjoy each other but I am.

Wishing you well and strength during this time.

Just read your last post Tania and I am so sorry to hear that you have had to make this painful decision for all the right reasons for Coco, I hope the sun shines brightly over the weekend and I will be thinking of you all.

Oh Tania you are very brave and making the decision based on what's best for Coco. Will be thinking of you and sending love. Coco did find a lovely caring home in her final months. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way but down for Coco now. Letting her go calmly and painlessly is the last gift of love you can give your sweet little girl.

I hope she remains comfortable for the next few days while you spoil her rotten & say your goodbyes. She has been a lucky little dog to end her days with the best owners ever.

hi tania
i have just read your last post and i am so sorry you are letting coco go to the bridge
you have being a wonderful mum to coco
sending you hugs

Tania, I hope one day, if faced with the same decision you've had to make, that I will be as brave as you're having to be right now.

Sweet dreams Coco x

We had a good weekend with Coco, she seems to have bounced back! When she had her blood tests last week her potassium levels had really dropped and is now on quite a high dose which could account for her burst of energy. I am taking her to the Cardiologist before his surgery tomorrow morning to have her re-assessed. Fingers crossed, the angels might not want the competition yet.

I'm crying happy tears for you. There are so many stories of our little cavaliers bouncing back, and I am so happy that she is doing better. I will continue to send love and good thoughts.

The Cardiologist has agreed Coco is too bright and it is not quite the right time. Coco sends lots of kiss's and thanks everyone for all their good wishes.

So pleased for you Tania more time to share with Coco may the time she has left be long and a joy for you both x

Back