Thread: 1 week - 6 months

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 week - 6 months

Maggie at 1 week. (2 litters..didnt' know which puppy from which litter i was getting.. she is the ONLY puppy i got my pic with from this litter)

8 weeks old. This was just after she chose me. I was still not certian i was making the right choice. last time i ever felt that way. I had this picture in my head for weeks..i knew i wanted it..hoped the rain would hold off. seconds after we took this picture..it started POURING.

11 weeks old. our matching monkey hats!!

13 weeks old

18 weeks

24 weeks
    Last edited by Super Princess; 7th April 2013 at 05:35 AM.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet little brats why do they have to be so bad and actually grow up ????????????
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

i know..what happened to my sweet little puppy? she grew into a sweet yet cheeky little big girl.
    I kinda like this stage though..can take her to the beach and trust her.. can sleep with her in my bed and she dose a-ok. she sleeps through the night...and is learning to do tricks. (sit...shake a paw)
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi supper princess
    lovely photos of you and your baby
    do'nt they grow so fast

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures! She is turning into a lovely looking lady
    Sir Remington II (Remy) Oct. 17, 2012 -

Post Thanks / Like

Awe thankyou!!
    Yes she is beautiful. I think shes getting cuter as the time goes by. More cavalier like maybe?
    I wanted to take one a month. to show her growing progress...but sometimes the weeks slip by quicker then i plan.
    plus..it takes a lot of energy to get dressed up like that

I didn't take enough pictures WITH oliver. espeically as a pup. digita cameras werent big back then.
    I have a few from twards the end when we knew he was sick..but they're not happy pictures? kwim?
    Ive gone picture crazy with this lady..my two favorite things..taking pictures and my puppy haha.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

My favourite pic is the matching hats!!!! i just think its so cute, Karen Ruby and Sadie x

Post Thanks / Like

Haha thanks, i love that one too.
    oliver and i had matching ROOTS (canadain brand name) Hoodies.
    I had mine first..but the local pet store was selling one just liek it...i couldnt help myself
    wait for me...
    Chelsea