• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 week - 6 months

Super Princess

Maggie at 1 week. (2 litters..didnt' know which puppy from which litter i was getting.. she is the ONLY puppy i got my pic with from this litter)

8 weeks old. This was just after she chose me. I was still not certian i was making the right choice. last time i ever felt that way. I had this picture in my head for weeks..i knew i wanted it..hoped the rain would hold off. seconds after we took this picture..it started POURING.

11 weeks old. our matching monkey hats!!

13 weeks old

18 weeks

24 weeks

Last edited:
i know..what happened to my sweet little puppy? she grew into a sweet yet cheeky little big girl.
I kinda like this stage though..can take her to the beach and trust her.. can sleep with her in my bed and she dose a-ok. she sleeps through the night...and is learning to do tricks. (sit...shake a paw)

Awe thankyou!! :)
Yes she is beautiful. I think shes getting cuter as the time goes by. More cavalier like maybe?
I wanted to take one a month. to show her growing progress...but sometimes the weeks slip by quicker then i plan.
plus..it takes a lot of energy to get dressed up like that ;)

I didn't take enough pictures WITH oliver. espeically as a pup. digita cameras werent big back then.
I have a few from twards the end when we knew he was sick..but they're not happy pictures? kwim?
Ive gone picture crazy with this lady..my two favorite things..taking pictures and my puppy haha.

Haha thanks, i love that one too.
oliver and i had matching ROOTS (canadain brand name) Hoodies.
I had mine first..but the local pet store was selling one just liek it...i couldnt help myself ;)

Back