• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

post op t-shirt?

Super Princess

Maggies sister, Carly, just had her spay..and maggies is scheduald for the 19th.
Carly's 'mom' mentiond that carly is wearing a Tshirt some of the time so she dosnt have to wear the cone the whole time. (obviously shes supervised at this time)
but it's okay to wear tshirts as well? it wont rub or hurt the dog in anyway?

yesterday i was bragging about how good i did not buying the muppet collection at petsmart....
im thinking i may have to pop back over for that kermit shirt..

All I ever did was distract when the dog tries to lick the stitches. It was never a problem. Guinness barely noticed, and Thistle seemed more upset about having a bald tummy than anything.

Lady didn't really lick at the area and after a day or two she was completely back to normal! I found it more difficult trying to stop her from being hyper, and running and jumping around.

Back