• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it finally springtime?!

Nix105

We took Jazz for nice long walk in a nearby forest today, the weather was glorious and there were lots of families with their children and/or dogs enjoying the sunshine.. What was even more special is that we ran into two tricolour puppies who were simply adorable and full of energy! I'd forgotten how tiny Jazz used to be.....
of course now she's all grown up puppies are just an annoyance to her and she gets bored of them very quickly... I didn't though!!!;)

hi nix105
yes it has being a beautiful sunny day hear in the northeast of durham
louie and i had an early walk this morning sunny but cold

It is SUPER nice outside here today. The sun is bright, the trees are blooming and its actually WARM!!!!!!!!!!! Fletcher and I really enjoyed out mid-day walk today its was a little hard to come in. He's passed out spread all over the sofa right now...

Back