• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Annie28

Hi, I am new to this forum but not to cavaliers! My cavalier is 12 years old. I got him when he was 4 from a lady with 10 other cavaliers who decided he needed a home where he was the only dog to get lots of attention! When I first went to meet him all the other dogs came running over and he then went and sat in the corner by himself, so I fell in love immediately. Now he is a totally different dog, full of confidence loves people and will charge up to them to say hello whether he knows them or not! He does have a heart murmur, one on both sides actually, they were diagnosed when he was 5 as grade 2 and the other grade 3 and have stayed the same for the whole 7 years. Wont go on too much as have some health question but shall post them in the right place! Have loved reading peoples threads and posts on the forum and look forward to joining in now, and think everyone's cavaliers look gorgeous! Annie:)

icon_welcome annie28
looking forward to seeing some photo's of your cavalier
what is its name

I realised I didn't put his name! He is called Jd I didn't get to name him he already had name when got him and at 4 I didn't want to change it and confuse him! Keep trying to put profile picture if him but its not working at the moment but will try again or try and post some separately!

Back