Thread: Maggie is so helpful

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maggie is so helpful

Maggies been sleeping in my bed for a week anda half now..doing really good..i make sure my nightstand is clear ..things in the drawr...and a crystal jar i have.
    anyways.
    I've been sick with a cold for the last SIX WEEKS!!!!
    Horrible cough, stuffy runny nose..blocked ears. its been rough. (just went to the doctor yesterday)
    anyways.. i keep toilet paper by my bed for my nose (yeah..TP! haha. i never buy klenex ahahha)it was in the drawer last night..

I woke up around 2 am..to discover maggie had so kindly covered my bed in chewed up bits of toilet paper.. you know just incase i needed some in the middle of the night..and coudln't reach it myself.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi supper princess
    that made me laugh
    hope you have a speady recovery from your cold
    sending maggie kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like

That really made me laugh..........hope your cold gets better at least you have plenty of tissue should you need it

Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

hahah im glad it made you laugh. theres somethings that are just to funny to get mad at.
    shes pretty cute.. she loves any kinda paper if she can get her teeth on it.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Princess View Post
    theres somethings that are just to funny to get mad at.

I'm the same way with Fletcher, no matter what he does I can just never get upset or mad at him. My parents have a dog that if you leave the bathroom door open he will go in and attack the toilet paper in the roller on the wall and leave a total mess!!!!!!! Now that is funny.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras