• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie is so helpful

Super Princess

Maggies been sleeping in my bed for a week anda half now..doing really good..i make sure my nightstand is clear ..things in the drawr...and a crystal jar i have.
anyways.
I've been sick with a cold for the last SIX WEEKS!!!!
Horrible cough, stuffy runny nose..blocked ears. its been rough. (just went to the doctor yesterday)
anyways.. i keep toilet paper by my bed for my nose (yeah..TP! haha. i never buy klenex ahahha)it was in the drawer last night..

I woke up around 2 am..to discover maggie had so kindly covered my bed in chewed up bits of toilet paper.. you know just incase i needed some in the middle of the night..and coudln't reach it myself.

hi supper princess
that made me laugh
hope you have a speady recovery from your cold
sending maggie kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

That really made me laugh..........hope your cold gets better at least you have plenty of tissue should you need it

cl*p

hahah im glad it made you laugh. theres somethings that are just to funny to get mad at.
shes pretty cute.. she loves any kinda paper if she can get her teeth on it.

theres somethings that are just to funny to get mad at.

I'm the same way with Fletcher, no matter what he does I can just never get upset or mad at him. My parents have a dog that if you leave the bathroom door open he will go in and attack the toilet paper in the roller on the wall :-D and leave a total mess!!!!!!! Now that is funny.

Back