• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, everybody.

Trish

I've got an adorable 12 week old Blenheim girl, Lottie. We're having great fun together. She's my first bitch and first Cavalier and I can't believe how easy she is - so far.
I'd hoped to find some guidance on growth in puppyhood, but I'm fazed by the American measurements in pounds!
Yes, I know I've got unit conversion on the calculator, but I'm just too old and European to cope with counting in bases of anything but 10s. I just love kilograms, sorry.
I'll postpone this particular enquiry till the morning....

Haha I must admit I'm fascinated at the differences between small thing in Europeans and Americans. Sorry I do realize that is very "American" of me but I just do. :)

I try to add the conversion myself when I post specifically about Fletcher's weight or the air temp. I don't think I can be of too much help to you since my Fletcher is just over a year old and weights 16 pounds which is 7.5 kilograms. I think you will find lots of great info and other cavalier crazy people here to chat away with. My cavalier was my first puppy period, it was work and worry but overall I don't think it was too bad. I compounded the issue by having a little kid...and 2 teenagers in the house. Again we are all very happy living together and raising a pup is FUN!!!!!!

Back