• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady Reaching Adulthood - 1 year!

Lady Hoop

It's been a while since I've been on here and I have certainly missed it! Life has been busy. My husband started a new job, I started freelancing from home, we started and finished a laminate wood floor renovation project (sigh), etc. Busy times. Glad to be back!

I am happy to announce that our furry child had her 1st birthday in March! After 8 months she started growing like a weed, fur and all. I am so excited to see her full coat one day :eek: These are not in any particular order. Her birthday picture is the latest :) I hope you'll enjoy seeing how big she has gotten and I hope everyone is doing fabulous! :)

IMG_2261 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_0505 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_0684 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_1572 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_1639 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_2114 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_2359 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_2360 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

IMG_0731 by Lady Hoop, on Flickr

:hppybdy: Happy 1st Birthday. You are a beautiful girl and you have a beautiful family. I love the profile picture!

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fletcher turned one in Feb and yes the full coat is coming in, I think he gets more handsome by the minute. You are going to really love those new laminate wood flooring now that you are really dealing with owning a long haired cavalier. :v*cuum: We put down laminate wood in our entire downstairs almost 8 years ago and they still look new...heck I even ditched the area rugs and don't miss them one bit :)

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fletcher turned one in Feb and yes the full coat is coming in, I think he gets more handsome by the minute. You are going to really love those new laminate wood flooring now that you are really dealing with owning a long haired cavalier. :v*cuum: We put down laminate wood in our entire downstairs almost 8 years ago and they still look new...heck I even ditched the area rugs and don't miss them one bit :)

We are LOVING the floor! It took us 3 hours to figure out the first 4 and we nearly killed each other before the end, but worth it! She slips and slides on it a lot due to her chewbacca furry feet! It's funny to watch. The only thing that irks my nerves is the "tumbleweeds" in the corners. I am vacuuming those up every day. It's crazy how much hair accumulates that we didn't notice because we had carpet. ICK! It's mostly the cat's hair. I've noticed Lady only sheds when she's spooked about something. Will she start shedding when her hair gets even longer?

:hppybdy: lady and hope you have many more
you are one beautiful lady
sending lady kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

:hppybdy: Lady is adorable!!

Ohhh the tumbleweeds. They are the bane of my existence! The Dyson animal has helped a lot but I am still having to vacuum every day or two at most. Gracie was the main culprit but now Lady's coat is starting to come in thick, too. I always had non-shedding dogs before these two - it's been an experience! It's funny how when I come home from work now I go straight to change out of my work clothes before sitting down anywhere or letting them maul me :lol:.

I LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVE these pictures!!! Lady is sooooo PRECIOUS!!! Youve captured some beautiful, heartfelt pictures!!!

Back