• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guess what!

I'm so happy my sister luly said that she is soon going to help me put my pictures on so all of you cavi owners can see.I don't know when she's going to do it for me but I hope soon!The reason I haven't been on here lately its because iv'e had lots of stuff to do at home and school has started again so more chores and home assignments.My sister had stuff to do after school which took a hour or two and I had to go with,but I am making it up to you now and if you want me to get those cavi pictures than write and remind me about it because i'm a very busy kid!!!:)

I <3 cavtiny s!!!!!!!!!

We'll look forward to them when you get the chance! School and chores are the most important things to do first... :lol:

Back