Thread: Isle of Dogs

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Isle of Dogs

I know there have been posts about the "best" dog shampoo but I am in LOVE with the Isle of Dogs Silk Oatmeal Sulfate Free Shampoo and the Silk Oatmeal Conditioner is like heaven in a bottle!!!!!!!

I have been using Earthbath since Fletcher was a puppy. I don't hate it but the Isle of Dogs is so much better. My parents gave Fletcher a gift card for a local pet store for his birthday (YES, we had a party!) and I have been struggling to learn to deal with real cavalier hair, Fletcher turned one in Feb. So I decided to try a new shampoo and maybe add a conditioner as well as the leave in spray once a week or as needed. I brush him everyday but still fine mats I needed to cut at to get out!!!!!!!

Well, after to run in the woods on Sunday and the rain yesterday morning, not to mention its serious pollen season Fletcher needed a bath. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner last night. Today I have the softest yummiest smelling dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just wonder if it will help with the matting after a few weeks. I try not the bathe Fletcher but once every 8 weeks or so, guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I also use an Isle of Dog shampoo for my dog. It's their Salon Elements Sit Still. Works very well for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE Isle of Dogs!
    I use the Salon Elements in my grooming salon, and also on my own dogs (but they get some of the others as well). The smell lasts for such a long time and they are always so soft and nice afterwards.
    I doubt I will be changing shampoos for a while!
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

Can you guys recommend me an online shop where I can buy Isle of Dogs products? They aren't sold in Portugal!

Post Thanks / Like

I like their shampoo too. I just used the Silky Oatmeal on my girls, they are soft & do smell good.
    I also like their Silky Coating shampoo.(it has the same scent) Does anyone recommend the brush spray?
    I order my products from Amazon.com.
    Kelly, Lexie & Portia

Post Thanks / Like

I recently went on their website and asked if they would send me some samples of some shampoo and conditioner that would work for a Cavalier and they obliged. I did not want to spend a lot on the product if I did not find that it works to my satisfaction. Unfortunately they could not send me the saloon/groomer type products because they do not make sample sizes of those but the ones they did send work very good and smell nice.
    Sir Remington II (Remy) Oct. 17, 2012 -