I know there have been posts about the "best" dog shampoo but I am in LOVE with the Isle of Dogs Silk Oatmeal Sulfate Free Shampoo and the Silk Oatmeal Conditioner is like heaven in a bottle!!!!!!!

I have been using Earthbath since Fletcher was a puppy. I don't hate it but the Isle of Dogs is so much better. My parents gave Fletcher a gift card for a local pet store for his birthday (YES, we had a party!) and I have been struggling to learn to deal with real cavalier hair, Fletcher turned one in Feb. So I decided to try a new shampoo and maybe add a conditioner as well as the leave in spray once a week or as needed. I brush him everyday but still fine mats I needed to cut at to get out!!!!!!!

Well, after to run in the woods on Sunday and the rain yesterday morning, not to mention its serious pollen season Fletcher needed a bath. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner last night. Today I have the softest yummiest smelling dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just wonder if it will help with the matting after a few weeks. I try not the bathe Fletcher but once every 8 weeks or so, guess I'll just have to wait and see.